“FIRST SERVICE” DIGITAL MARKETING
More than a full service digital agency, DBA is a “first service agency.” We create disruptive solutions that are first to market for our clients because no brand will survive the digital revolution by following trends. We must lead them. We must be first to test and prove new models.
We’ve been inventing native content marketing, live chat and social marketing for our clients since the early-90s. Today, our model is built on a proprietary platform that empowers us specialize in big data ecosystems. Beyond Cost Per Impression, we monitor your consumer pathway to optimize “Cost Per Acquisition” at each stage of the marketing funnel.
Some of our specialized digital expertise includes:
- Paid search (SEM)
- Organic Search ((SEO)
- Paid social
- Organic social (memes and social apps)
- Programmatic media planning and buying
- Expert tag management
- Influencer engagement
- Content marketing
- Branded entertainment
- CRM and CRN (Customer Relationship Networks)
- Marketing automation (Real Time Marketing)
- Loyalty programs
- Email marketing
- Mobile app development
- Responsive web design
- Adaptive web design
- Video game development
- Virtual reality and 360 video
- Augmented reality
- Big data and artificial intelligence
APPLICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS:
Our media team is Google certified and Facebook certified, possessing a myriad of project management, media placement, data visualization and database management platforms for real time reports, including:
- Google Analytics (and tag management)
- Workfront/Proof HQ
- Tube Mogul
- Double Click Bid Manager
- Trade Desk
- Radian 6
- ..and many proprietary integrations via partnerships and subscriptions with Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Adobe and others…
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP NETWORKS
Don’t just buy the media. BE the media. As we enter the golden age of content marketing, premium content deployment will be king. We’ve invested years into digital platforms and content partnerships so we can help brands rapidly white-label and deploy their own media networks powerful enough to compete with Nike+, iTunes, Netflix or AppleTV. Specific applications include:
- MOVIE CHANNELS: As the agency representing Microsoft cloud services, we bring access to the system that set the record for live video streaming of the Olympics. The system reached two million simultaneous digital viewers. Alternatively, we’ve had extensive experience as an Amazon cloud partner for secure feature film streaming for studios including Paramount, Disney and Warner Bros. among others. Want to create your own Netflix or AppleTV? We provide scalable, pay-for-use solutions for access to Hollywood studio content, as well as the most advanced parental controls online.
- WELLNESS APPS: As the industry moves toward retail consumerism technology and population health management, we’ve led the market. DBA performed live online doctor chat consults in the ’90s, and we pioneered augmented reality medicine and self health solutions a decade ago. This is a critical expertise we employ for our clients. We represent white-labeled apps that provide HIPAA compliant solutions and secure cloud-based access to medical record systems for automated referrals and physician directories. This provides real-time medicine and condition-specific messaging platforms for health systems, insurance companies and corporate wellness programs.
- NEWS AGGREGATION: Content is king, and the future of content is about user-generated or aggregated news and rich media. We’ve built a platform that will aggregate premium content from third-party publishers as well as your own consumers and in-house editors. Think about it. How can your brand possibly afford to create enough content to remain relevant in this content-rich universe? Aggregation is an efficient way to supplement the content generation your team employs in its earned and owned media strategies. Our solution to unlimited content is plug-and-play.
- REAL TIME FINANCE: We provide extensive background in financial marketing solutions that can invigorate branded online experiences for mobile banking users, brokers and mortgage applications. Better mobile solutions are not only a competitive advantage for banks and mortgage companies, they are a minimum requirement. And, the consumer thirst for mobile services has yet to be quenched. We have been exploring the future of this evolving territory.
JOIN THE PARTICIPATION AGE
Not only is this a new age of the empowered consumer. It’s an age of the empowered marketer, so take control of your owned media platforms. It’s time to participate in media. In fact, we coined the term “Participation Age” and wrote the book on the future of building brands in this new digital economy. Learn more by reading the book, Surfing the Black Wave: Brand Leadership in a Digital Age, by our CEO and Chief Strategy Officer, Daniel Brian Cobb.