Dan co-founded Daniel Brian Advertising with Krista Cobb in 1992 on a mission believing success is a science that follows a worthy contribution to society rather than social manipulation. He built the agency on non-traditional and purpose-driven marketing that earns emotional connections beyond the transaction. This drives DBA’s Better Brands for a Better Human Condition℠ philosophy. Dan is a graduate of Michigan State University with a bachelor’s degree in Advertising.
Recent Posts by Dan
- Your Brand is What it Does When Nobody’s Watching
- For Better or for Worse, Love is a Powerful Motivator for Consumers
- “Your heart will take you where your head won’t fit”
- Contemplating the Weird Science of Advertising…
- It Comes Down to Purpose
- Consistent Brand Values are Irreplaceable
- It’s time to make advertising the featured event
- The right audience is more important than a big audience
- Golden Age of Streaming Television
- What story is your brand telling?