Dan co-founded Daniel Brian Advertising with Krista Cobb in 1992 on a mission believing success is a science that follows a worthy contribution to society rather than social manipulation. He built the agency on non-traditional and purpose-driven marketing that earns emotional connections beyond the transaction. This drives DBA’s Better Brands for a Better Human Condition℠ philosophy. Dan is a graduate of Michigan State University with a bachelor’s degree in Advertising.
Recent Posts by Dan
- It Comes Down to Purpose
- Consistent Brand Values are Irreplaceable
- It’s time to make advertising the featured event
- The right audience is more important than a big audience
- Golden Age of Streaming Television
- What story is your brand telling?
- Does social cause power your brand?
- Is digital carrying your business?
- Where are your ad dollars going?
- Do you suffer from “banner blindness”?